The primary focus of the BISP Tennis Centre is developing players for the BISP RPT Tennis Academy.
However, we welcome the opportunity to maximise the use of our facilities to ensure access for all interested members of our school community. Therefore we operate a membership system for all BISP students, parents and staff.
Student access to the tennis courts is a priority, and tennis is taught on the mainstream curriculum as well as for the academy. When the academy players are being coached, the covered tennis courts will not be made available, although the outside courts may be used.
All court use must be subject to booking through sign up sheets at the BISP Tennis Centre.
· The Tennis courts may only be used by Tennis Club members, and initially, at least, only BISP families may become members. The courts will be available for member use from 6am but students will be booked to use courts throughout the normal school day, and during the activities period, stretching to 6pm for academy players on certain days.
· The courts will be available for members from 6am until 10pm. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
· There is a membership fee of 8 000 Baht per year for families to cover costs and maintenance, including lighting. ID cards will be issued, and the security guards at Gate 5 will be responsible for ensuring that members only may use the courts.
· Members may bring a guest to play at the court for a charge of 500 Baht. Only one guest per member will be allowed.
· All tennis players must use the Gate 5 entrance, but cars must be parked in the parking area outside the school campus.
· Only RPT trained coaches will be able to provide coaching at the Club.
In order to join please fill in a form which you can collect from the PE office via the PE secretary. Payment will take place at accounts and membership cards will be issued at the BISP Tennis Centre once your application has been processed.
For more information on the BISP Tennis Club or BISP RPT Tennis Academy, contact Head Coach Lee Austrin (firstname.lastname@example.org)