- British International School, Phuket (BISP) has some of the best training facilities in Southeast Asia. Enjoyed by international squads, representative teams and clubs alike, we are delighted to offer your team the opportunity to be based here on the beautiful island of Phuket.
- We can allocate your team approximately 4 hours of training per day split into two sessions.
- We are equipped with all the necessary equipment for a good swim camp, including pace-clocks, blocks, flags etc.
- We also invite you to take advantage of our other facilities, such as our sports hall and basic fitness room and weight training area. The equipment is available on campus at no additional charge.
- Located in the heart of Phuket island, ‘the Pearl of the Andaman’
- Tropical climate combined with sea, sun and golden beaches
- A safe 44-acre campus
- One of the best value for money accommodation and training venues in the world
- Easy access from overseas by air
- BIS is located 30 minutes from the international airport
- A clean and healthy environment
- Purpose built facilities, fully equipped with state of the art technology
- 24-hour nursing care on campus, 24-hour security service
- BISP has created the ideal campus location to meet the needs of swim programmes. What could be better than training on a superb, peaceful and safe campus away from busy traffic, noise and pollution?
- 50 metre Olympic–standard outdoor swimming pool plus water treatment by Ozone Filtration System
- 25 metre outdoor swimming pool plus Ozone Filtration System
- Three indoor and outdoor tennis hard-courts
- 1,600 square metre indoor sports hall
- Two FIFA standard grass pitches
- Four 27×30 square metre grass pitches
- With our flexible approach to event planning and extensive range of services we can help take care and organise all of your event needs.
- A full range of tasty catering options are available from a choice of hearty snacks, breakfasts, lunches and dinners, delicious Thai food to mouthwatering buffets.
“British International School, Phuket (BISP) offered world-class facilities for elite level training. Everything needed for successful training camp was within walking distance, which allowed the swimmers to focus on the essentials; training and resting. I highly recommend BISP for all swim teams and consider it one of the best training camp destinations in the world.”
– Eetu Karvonen, United Arab Emirates Senior National Coach
Väsby Simsällskap, Sweden
“We were very happy with our camp at BIS, both with your help in advance and the kind service from all the staff at the school during the camp … We will surely come back to you in the future …”
– Joacim Lilleåsen, Norwegian Swimming Federation
SchwimmClub Uster Wallisellen, Switzerland
“(Team Koovee was) very happy about the camp, and the great service they got from you. The food was good and the meal-times as they wanted. They also liked the facilities at the school. They had a fantastic trip, and thank the staff for the help with planning it.”
– Thorbjörn Holmberg, Team Koovee Swim, Finland
“I have had five camps with my swimmers at BISP, which is propably the best place to have a training camp in the whole world for a reasonable price. The facilities for training are good; accommodation is very well organised, there’s a lot of space, location just by the pool, possibility to have nice activities like table tennis at the boarding house; the food is excellent, both the meals and snacks, which are always available; daily shuttles to beautiful beaches, shopping and massage are there for you whenever needed.”
– Kristiina Mäkinen, Head Coach, Uinti Tampere, Finland