DR ARTHIT ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS are now CLOSED for August 2018 entry. Applications for August 2019 Entry will open in October 2018.
“To enable the best to access the best” – Headmaster Neil Richards MBE
- To maintain a high standard of academic excellence by enrolling exceptional students from around the world
- To provide existing students with an incentive to do well in the school, and to recognise achievement in a tangible manner
- To contribute to the local community by providing opportunities for outstanding students from Phuket schools
Dr. Arthit Scholarship
These will be awarded for academic potential at the level of the IB Diploma. They will be based upon proven academic excellence, and the potential for the student to have a positive impact upon others.
Travel expenses and the cost of external examinations, uniform and laptop are not included in the scholarship award.
Internal Academic (all internal students are automatically entered for these):
This is awarded to the top performing IGCSE student each year.
Number of awards: One
Nature of the Award: Full tuition fees for one academic year. (Or 50% for two years of the IB programme)
Minimum qualifications: 8 A* in the June examinations.
This is awarded for outstanding success at IGCSE.
Number of Awards: Two
Nature of award: 50% reduction in tuition for one year.
Minimum qualifications: 6 or more A* or A in the June examinations
- Awards will be given to the top three students only; all other grades will be taken into account if the number of A* or A is equal.
- All recipients of the IGCSE Ribands will receive a personal plaque recording his or her success.
- The Award will be acknowledged in all applications for tertiary education by recipients.
- Scholarships will be withdrawn if students do not maintain a good academic record (maintained or enhanced Grade Point Average)
- Students must have a good record of attendance and display exemplary conduct
- The decision to award scholarships will be made by a scholarship committee drawn from the academic staff of the school
- The school’s decisions are final, and non-negotiable
- All matters relating to scholarships will remain totally confidential at all times
- Poor conduct or the need for disciplinary action could lead to the withdrawal of a scholarship
- Please submit only one application form, the school reserves the right to reject any applicant who applies multiple times
- All matters relating to scholarships will remain totally confidential at all times between the school and individual recipient. Any discussion of information or benefits to a third party may result in the scholarship being cancelled
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org