BISP boarding will remain open during the Mid-Term break from 10-17 February 2018 as an additional part of our services for the BISP community.
The provision will be available to Years 9-13 boarding and day students and includes the following:
- Scheduled adult supervision at all times
- All accommodation and meals
- Relax wake-up schedule to allow your child to rest after a busy half-term
- Organised activities to allow the students a change of scene eg: cinema, dinner, shopping
- Opportunity to continue studying or training, as appropriate
Cost: 15,000 thb (or 2,000 thb per day if your child stays for only part of the holiday).
For those interested and/or have further questions please contact Head of Boarding Clare Donovan before Friday 2nd February via email [email protected].