Congratulations to BISP athletes Callum Pedroni and Jasmine Chongsanguan for their amazing results in the IASAS Track and Field event at the International School Bangkok last weekend.
This was a really well run and high quality event in which the following IASAS schools participated:
- International School Bangkok (ISB)
- Singapore American School (SAS)
- Shanghai American School (SASD)
- American School Doha (ASDOH)
- International School Manila (ISM)
- International School Kuala Lumpur (ISKL)
- Jakarta International School (JIS)
- Grace International School (Grace)
The schools participating have high student numbers and very strong Track and Field varsity programs with dedicated coaching and many students committing to cross country in the off season and Track and Field in season.
Performance wise Jasmine and Callum represented BISP very well and achieved the following results:
- Triple Jump – 9.21 (Position 7thfrom 26)
- Long Jump – 4.44 Personal Best (Position 4thfrom 28)
- 800 meters – 2.07.73 Personal Best (Position 2ndfrom 23)
- 3000 meters – 10.14 Personal Best (Position 4thfrom 18)
- 1500 meters – 4.33.94 Personal Best (Position 8thfrom 23)
We are proud of you both. Thanks to Mr Pedroni for supporting our two athletes during the competition.
For more information, contact Jeff LaMantia: [email protected]