The new RPT Tennis School starts next week at British International School, Phuket (BIS).
Open to students who are not part of the BISP RPT Tennis Academy, the RPT Tennis School provides an extra opportunity for children aged 4 to 15 years-old to learn and enjoy playing tennis, with a programme that caters for students of all playing level and abilities.
Training the RPT way
- Our training programme follows the RPT methodology, which, as well as developing their tennis skills, also aims to keep kids physically active and help them learn a sport through fun and enjoyment.
- Our coaching content is contemporary and structured yet has an element of fun-based learning, with a combination of various drills and activities.
- Each session will have no more than 6 players.
- Players can join a maximum of 2 sessions per week, unless space is available and this can then be increased (on a first come first served basis).
- This is a paid programme activity costing 300 THB per session, and 1 full term must be paid in advance.
How to enrol
To sign up for the RPT Tennis School, please email coach Rachna Sharma at [email protected].
Once you receive confirmation of your placement, please make payment at the Accounts office in the MTB.