Navigating the nutritional world can be difficult, especially with growing and active children.
Tara Conrad, MA in Nutrition is passionate about teaching and nutrition, and has spent the last 13 years pursuing these two passions.
Tara is visiting BIS on Tuesday 31st of January, and at 2.00 pm in the Conference Room will be offering a seminar for parents on nutrition for children.
The seminar will cover the following areas;
• Serving sizes and correct portions
• Vitamin, mineral, and food supplementation
• Fats, carbohydrates, and protein
• Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
• Picky eaters
• Reading labels and shopping
Please, register your interest with Marie McIntyre, [email protected]
All BIS parents are welcome!