The return to the new school year has been busy for our community at BISP. We have hosted numerous information meetings for parents, athletic meetings with high- performance student athletes, and so much more in just over a week. Take a look at the highlights below!
Parents’ meetings were held for Little Ducks, as well as Years 7 through 12, during which new and returning parents mingled with teachers and staff members (old and new) and were also made aware of any changes in the regular day to day activities for each year.
BISP’s High-Performance College athletes a.k.a. HPC met with the coaches of the school’s various sport academies namely BISP Swim Academy, BISP Cruzeiro Football Academy, BISP RPT Tennis Academy, BISP Golf Academy and BISP Triathlon Academy.
Students from Years 12 and 13 participated in a CAS (Creativity, Activity, Service) Fair. CAS is an integral part of the IB Diploma programme and focuses on commitment, initiative and personal engagement. This on-campus event was held in the auditorium and put an emphasis on collaborative work, projects and activities that combine elements of Creativity, Activity and Service.
- Featuring our very own vocal teacher, Khun Ying – this Sunday at 4pm in the auditorium. She and her team of professional musicians first performed at BISP last year to great success. The “CHIARO” show is not to be missed. Tickets can be purchased at the door or at the BISP Information Centre.
- Monday, September 4th – Primary Activities start
- Monday, September 4th 08:15 – Year 13 Parents’ meeting followed by a Q & A in the Conference Room
- Thursday, September 7th 19:00 – Six top US Universities present their institutes’ undergraduate programme in the Auditorium
- Friday, September 8th 08:15 – Headmaster’s welcome to parents at 8:15am in the auditorium. All welcome.