Process of Enrollment, Further Information & Terms and Conditions
- After receiving your application form, we will contact you as soon as possible to confirm if you have successfully obtained a place on the programme that you wish to join or to answer any questions you have.
- We will then send you an invoice for the full amount of the programme costs with a payment due date.
- Once we have received your payment, your place on the programme is secured and we will send you an official receipt.
- Approximately 1 month before the start of Summer Camp, we will send you the Summer Camp Handbook. For Camp students, we will contact you to confirm your travelling details.
- Please note that it is not possible for students to either arrive early for the programme or to depart late.
Please note the following information regarding the terms of participation
1. Medical Treatment
Participant and parent(s), including guardian(s) (hereafter ‘parent(s)’) authorize BISP personnel and their agents to provide or secure medical care for participants, or to transport participants to the medical or dental facility for treatment. Care includes a physician, hospitalization, surgery and medications. The participant and his parent(s) further authorize BISP staff or other medical personnel to render such treatment they deem necessary for participant’s health.
Participants must have International health insurance or Travel medical & health insurance that is valid for the duration of their Summer Camp period. BISP will only arrange the accidental insurance for all students but if there is any expenses which exceeds the coverage or any expense occurs due to the students’ health problems which are not covered by the accidental insurance, the parents will have to take responsibility for the occurred cost.
2. Personal Belongings
Participants are not expected to bring to BISP large sums of money, expensive devices, phones etc. Passports and traveling documents will be collected upon arrival by our staff. Although the best possible care will be taken, the school cannot be liable for the loss, theft or destruction of any personal belongings.
3. Photo Release & Publicity
Participants and parent(s) authorize BISP, and/or parties designated by BISP, to use photos, videos and recordings which may be taken of or include participants, for sale or reproduction in any manner BISP desires, for advertising, display, educational, audiovisual, exhibition, social media, online media or editorial use.
4. Positive Summer Camp Behavior
The group atmosphere is a very important part of the experience. Everyone works together in an atmosphere of respect for peers and team leaders. Although we don’t impose strict rules of conduct, actions detrimental to the programme or those that prevent us from enjoying a healthy and fun programme may result in the participant being sent home with no refund. Both parent and participant must understand that for the health, safety and welfare of all members of the programme, participants must abide by all rules stipulated by BISP or by BISP staff members.
5. Removal from the Summer Camp programme
BISP reserves the right to send the student home immediately with no refund if the staff believe that the student is injurious to him/herself or others or presents a safety concern or medical risk, is disruptive, or otherwise conducts him/herself in a manner detrimental to the school’s reputation and fellow students. This includes, but is not limited to, use of illegal drugs, tobacco products, alcohol, sexual activity, theft or disregard of instructions. We do not accept students who have a criminal record, and have been/are in trouble with the police in their home country. Should this information come to our attention during Summer Camp then the student will be sent home immediately with no refund. In the case that parent(s) cannot amend flight ticket for early departure or cannot pick up the student on time, it will be surcharge for extra staff to take care the student, private accommodation and transportation.
6. Payment & Refunds – Please note the following terms:
- Students can apply for 1 discount only. Please note that only the maximum discount will apply. For example, if early bird and returning student can both be applied, then the returning discount which is higher will be applied.
- Please note places are secured based on a first come, first served. Your place is secure once payment is received. Please note the terms on the invoice.
- Early bird discounts only apply if payment is received before March 31st 2020.
- Cancellation 1 month before the programme commences – 100% of payment refunded.
- Cancellation after 1 month before the programme commences – 50% of payment refunded.
- Cancellations made once the course has started – no refund made.
- If students wish to change courses once they have started the programme, then if spaces are available, this is possible. Student’s parent has to send email to confirm by Thursday of each week for following week programme.
- Refunds or reductions are not allocated for late or non-arrival or early withdrawal.
- Participants and parent(s) acknowledge that if the participant is dismissed or departs for any reason, or chooses to return early from the programme, no refunds can be granted. Furthermore, participant and parent(s) are responsible for any and all costs of early departure including additional staff supervision costs, accommodation and transportation, whether the dismissal is for medical reasons, personal emergencies or otherwise.