Getting your Trinity Audio player ready...
Parenting is a challenge, even during the good times. If you’ve ever struggled with any of the following, you’re not alone.
- Constantly stopping your children from squabbling
- Frustrated that your child may not be meeting their potential
- Nervous about your child’s levels of stress and wondering if it’s normal
- Raising your voice because your child is running late (again)
- Confused about why your child has suddenly been excluded from their friendship group
Join other BISP parents for an exclusive workshop with performance coach Pete Rogers as we explore how (and when) to use natural and logical consequences when we’re facing parenting challenges. This highly interactive workshop is for parents who want research-based strategies to help their families move through challenges more quickly, and with greater levels of empathy and respect.
- When: Tuesday 21st November – 9:15 to 11:30 AM
Where: BISP Conference Room
- REGISTRATION REQUIRED – HERE
Facilitator: Pete Rogers
Pete Rogers is the founder of Rogers Consulting Group (RCG), whose mission is to provide exceptional resources for parents of International School students. Before forming RCG, Pete was Director of Community Wellbeing and Student Leadership at Dulwich College Shanghai. He has decades of experience facilitating helpful, interesting, and creative workshops. He now lives and works in Phuket, Thailand with his family.