During this period of online learning, BISP families may now drop off and pick up library books from Gate 1 once a week for Primary students and twice a week for Secondary students.
Primary School service
Monday to Wednesday: Primary students may order books online.
Thursday: Book collection and drop off – Gate 1.
Secondary School service
Mondays and Thursdays: Book collection and drop off – Gate 1.
- You will receive a confirmation email or Seesaw message to let you know your book order is ready
- Your books will be waiting for you at the time you specified on the book order
- Returned books go into quarantine for three days.
- Enter Gate 1 of BISP
- Pull up at the roundabout
- Pass over any book returns
- Receive your new books from a member of the library staff
- Drive out Gate 1 and enjoy your books!