As we begin a new year, it’s a great idea to practice some mindfulness. Mr. Morse invited students and staff to complete a short two-minute exercise, with 5 tips for setting positive intent for the year ahead in which they could:
- Sit with a straight back and soft eyes.
- Gently inhale and exhale five times.
- Recall a high point of the holiday and give thanks for the moment, place, or person.
- Identify one way they can be a kinder person this year.
- Set an academic goal of how to be a better student this term.
We encourage you to try this practice, and we wish you a positive 2022.